Automatic Data Storage
This site does not create web server log files to automatically store data about users or usage.
Your Rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Based on the GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Art. 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Art. 22 GDPR)
If you have questions or want to make use of any of the above rights, get in touch via email@example.com
Analysis of User Behaviour
The visits of this website are tracked and analysed via the non-commercial open source web analytics tool Matomo (previously known as Piwik). This analysis serves to optimise user experience and improve the usability as well as technical aspects of the website.
Matomo is operated directly on our web server. The recorded data is consequently only at our disposal and under our complete control. At no point are analytics or tracking data – not even in anonymised form – shared with any third parties such as Google, Adobe, etc.
Here you can opt-out of our tracking via Matomo specifically:
TLS-Encryption via https
We use https for a secure transmission of data, a decision also inspired by Art. 25 GDPR. By using the TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption protocol we can ensure the safe transmission of data on the internet. You can verify the active use of this secure technology by seeing a little lock icon in the address bar of your browser and/or by checking that our site’s URL starts with https rather than http.